Sunday, September 11, 2011

C4T 1 Summary

geocaching boy

I had the pleasure of reading Ms. Jen Deyenberg's blog on geocaching. I was very interested in this blog due to the fact that I have several friends who play this game in their cars and I have never really understood it. I was able to understand it more after reading her blog and seeing ways to incorporate it into the classroom. It gave me many ideas to use after I graduate and become a classroom teacher.

10 ideas for my 10th year in the classroom
10 ideas for my 10th year in the classroom was awesome. It had some great ideas on incorporating new games with technology in the classroom. I would have never thought of some her ideas on my own. Even though I have played most of these games never thought of them as classroom games but, they were great.

No comments:

Post a Comment